Avvsight is a Virtual Sight Platform which enables aviation organizations to share knowledge to conduct operations such as aircraft maintenance, repair, inspection, and training remotely utilizing Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) technologies.
Save travel costs and time ♦ Enhance tooling effectiveness ♦ Reduce risks and improve safety
- Remote Support. Share your point of view with two-way audio and video call with a colleague or remote expert.
- Collaboration.Scroll, zoom, draw on same document (.pdf,.png,.jpeg,.obf,.fbx) in real time.
- Document your work. Users can draw, highlight and comment in a shared video
- Draw & Annotate. Users can draw, highlight and comment in a shared video
- Admin Control Panel. Access the admin panel and create further experts* as well as unlimited subscribers and course rooms*
- Get Support. Access specification sheets, operations manuals, calibration certificate, reference materials, forms and more
Are you excited to use Avvsight for your business? AvionTEq will be introducing it at the AEA Convention on March 28-31, 2022 at New Orleans,LA. Please visit us at booth 700 if you are interested for a quick demo.